Au pair in the USA and Australia
Discover new horizons with AuPairCare!
For the past twenty years, AuPairCare has supported young people wishing to become an au pair. We can help you spend a year in the USA, or between 6 and 12 months in Australia.
If you are a participant from
- Germany, please refer to your local website: www.intrax.de/au-pair.html
- Spain, please refer to your local website: www.aupaircare.es
- France or Belgium, please refer to your local website: www.aupaircare.fr
- none of the above, please find more information on our AuPairCare program:
Highlights of the programme:
- A high number of host families
- Au pair in the USA Infant Specialised training
- Complete insurance package included in programme price
- Personal, competent advice and preparation through AuPairCare
- Au pair in the USA programme fee, including flights and insurance
- Au pair in Australia programme fee, including insurance
- Flexible start dates
- Flexible programme length Down Under
Costs to anticipate:
What costs are involved with an au pair year in the US or Australia? Which costs are included in the programme fees, and which are extra? What is the difference between the programme Au pair in the USA and Au pair in Australia? You can find all the answers below:
Apply now for our Au pair programme in the USA or Australia
Are you interested in becoming an au pair? Sign up online with our pre-application form for our programme in the USA and Australia.